I've been very busy at work these past few weeks and I could not make the time to write any code. The closest thing to hacking I've done is cooking--chop chop.
- A dynamite lemon grass chicken and summer rolls
- an acceptable chicken korma, spinach paneer, and chholar dal.
- A damn fine chili that my wife insisted on ruining by adding extra tomatoes.
- Good spicy tuna rolls, mmm wasabi
- OK Chicken fajitas. They really need a grill
- a Fab red curry chicken.
- A zippy Sichuan style chicken.
I cannot get enough spicy food this month. The hectic pace at work looks to be near its end. Soon I'll be putting code to disk instead of food to plates.