I fixed the make distcheck so tarballs of the working (not HEAD) version can be distributed. I made my changes in a second tree because my tree is very dirty with GUI experiments. I'll need to resolve the conflicts in my gui tree before I can return to my experiments. I'm adding a GUI search tool modeled upon gnome-search-tool. My GUI experiments are for Nautilus, but I'd like to reuse some of the code instead of throwing it away. Providing a desktop tool with Medusa will prove the GUI components are portable, provide an example of how to use them, and make it easier for users/developers to take advantage of Medusa without Nautilus.